Sunday, March 6, 2011

WEDDING BLISS

Did you know during Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE stamp sets?  Simpy spend $120.00 or hold a qualifying workshop and you can choose from four stamp sets!  How cool is that?  To take advantage of this special offer, just contact me!  This offer expies on the 31st of March, so don't miss out.

I have used the beautiful BLISS set on this Wedding themed card.  Teamed with Whisper White, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze, this has turned out so elegant!  You could also make this an Anniversary card too.

I have also carried over the goreous stamping on the inside.  I really like adding a card inner to my cards.  It just lifts them up a notch and adds to the overall presentation.  What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. Paula, this is beautiful! You are so clever with your colours. I love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Paula,that is my favourite set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful card Paula, Bliss is my favourite SAB set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula - This is so stunning! Love the choice of colors, the elegance and your bow (I'm so envious)! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhhh! Another simply stunning card I wish I'd seen before I taxed my poor little head today making a wedding card for a wedding next weekend. I could have CASED your creation too Paula (the other one I just saw was Karen Thomas').

    This card is really lovely. Love the colours and the gorgeous focal image.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Paula (just like you! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always ... simply stunning! Just got my Bliss Set ... still to mount it ... but EAGER to ink it up! Hugs xxaxx
    PS I am still having computer probs ... after a major crash! Access to the internet is frustrating me ... even though my dh has solved the main probs. Off to scroll through what I have missed over the last few days ... but with so much to catch up on ... I don't have time to comment on each post, sorry! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Paula.
    Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so elegant Paula. Love the colours, offset layout & that gorgeous bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful and elegant Paula.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥