Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OMW - SWAP AROUND THE WORLD

 Have you joined in the fun with Utamp with Dawn and Friends before?  No?  Then you won't want to miss the  next round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends!  It is called Big Shot Brilliance! Projects to Die For!, and it starts on 18 March, and runs until 06 April.

40+ Stampin’ Up! Colors Showcased
40+ Unique Color Combo’s with PDF Booklet
40+ Designer Projects with PDF Tutorials
40+ Cards with Hand Stamped/Embellished Envelopes
20 days of World Wide 24/7 Creative FUN!!
New Designer Projects Posted EVERY 12 hours!!
Live Chats, Prizes and a few fun surprises too!!

Click HERE to join in the next round and be part of the action.  

One on the fun things I love about Ustamp, is the Swap Around the World I get to be involved in.  I have recently just received my Swaps from the Oh My Word round and I was lucky enough to swap with Dawn!!  Here are the gorgeous cards she sent me for you to enjoy too!

Come join us for Big Shot Brilliance and be in for the chance to win the pack of gorgeous swaps from Designers around the World!  See you there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥