Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A MORNING WITHOUT TEA........

Is like Sleep!!  I certainly can't start my mornings without a Cuppa!  Know anyone like that yourself?  Then make a little "pick me up" to send them, so they can start their day out the RIGHT way too.  It is such a nice way of saying "I am thinking about YOU!"

I recently made these little "Folder Holders" with coffee bags inside, but not everyone likes Coffee!  I love having little giveaways on hand, so made a few up in different colours.  I also paper pieced each Teapot to coordinate with the cardstock I used on the folders.  Stampin' Up! also have the most luscious range of Rhinestone Brads in coordinating colours ($23.95 for approx 80), and I used these to hold everything together and adhere the tag.

So, who could you send one of these cute little gifts to?..............

If you would like some Rhinestone Brads for your projects, contact ME to place you order today!

10 comments:

  1. Love the paper piece-ing and the colours and the watercolouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool, Paula. Need to go and get a coffee right now!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lok fantastic Paula! While I love the smell of coffee, I am definetly a tea girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, these are so cute, and your images are coloured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute & I love the colours you've used. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little gift! Love this idea! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your colouring is just too jolly good!!!! Love this set... I've got a wee list of must haves I'm still working my way through and this is almost at the top if it... gotta have my cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous idea Paula! I've recently bought this set and you've inspired me to ink it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are clever and gorgeous little gifts. I don't drink tea or coffee but I have many friends who do and these would be fantastic to have on hand.

    Love the different colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥