Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOOK WHAT I GOT!! (RAK)

Do you love your postman as much as me??  Every now and again he decides to deliver something that isn't a bill!!  A coulpe of weeks ago, I went to the mail box and pulled out this beauty!

It was sent to me from Danielle Daws, co-creator of Just Add Ink.  I can't tell you how thrilled I was to get this little beauty in the post.  I am a huge admirer of Danielle's work.  She has the most amazing design ability and her colour combinations are fantastic.  As a Watercolour artist however, she simply blows my socks off!  If you would like to see more of Danielle's work then pay her a visit HERE and say hello!

Thank you so much Danielle - you made my day ♥

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I don't mind if the postie brings me that kind of mail either! Gorgeous card, Danielle - no wonder you're smiling, Paula! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gotta love the postman...esp. when he delivers a goodie such as you received! That certainly would have made me smile :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card- stunning watercolouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest little creation. You are so lucky, Paula! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥