Friday, March 4, 2011

JUST ADD INK #58

This weeks challenge is extra special because the DT have gone all out to say a sad farewell to Amanda and Danielle, the co-founders of Just Add Ink.

The challenge this week is to ... Just Add Amanda or Danielle.  

It's all about CASEing their gorgeous work!  I had the hardest time trying to decide which of their peices to CASE, as I am a huge fan of both of them.  Their designs always inspire me.  So this is what I cam up with:

It is so sad to see the creators of such a fabulous Design site step down.  But I know we haven't seen the last of either Amanda or Danielle!  I certainly hope they will continue join in our challenges as time allows.  The helm of Just Add Ink has been taken over by Delys Cram and Bron Eastley.  I hope you will show your support by joining in this challenge!

To see the original artwork that inspired these CASE's, please click on Danielle or Amanda's name to have a look.  I have kept very true to their original pieces - why change a good thing?!!



My very best wishes go to you both for whatever lies in your Future.  Thank you both so much for the wonderful opportunity you gave me when I joined JUST ADD INK

7 comments:

  1. You did an outstanding job CASE-ing these two Paula! I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Paula, when you see a very good thing why change it...these are two of the many wonderful creations they have come up with, a great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are fantastic! I can't even pick a favourite as I love them both LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, they're both gorgeous! I love the colours you've used too. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you on JAI.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CASE's Paula - what a great tribute to Amanda and Danielle! I totally loved Danielle's Aviary card too, and that tea cup stack is sooo cute!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these cards were in my 'favourites' and you've done an outstanding job at CASEing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant CASEs Paula - You've definitely captured Amanda & Danielle's winning styles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥