Friday, March 25, 2011

JAI #61 - JUST ADD STAMPS

and nothing else!!  Oh my, what a challenge THAT was!!  I went for Clean and Simple (CAS).  Can't get any simplier than this now can you?!!

I have used the stamp set Birthday Bakery.  A great line art set, allowing you to colour in to your hearts content!  I have used my Blender Pens and Ink Pad to colour this set.  The colours are so vibrant I really didn't need to add anything else anyway!

Our lovely Design Team at JUST ADD INK have come up with so many fabulous designs for you to get inspired by.  Stop and see what else you can do when you Just Add a Stamp!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome! Into the CASE file...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!
    I agree with LeAnne, that it looks good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats a compliment if Danielles put it into her CASE file!
    Gorgeous gorgeous CAS card. I love that set ..must use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this CAS card and your colouring is so vibrant and has great impact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright line up Paula. This is a perfect 'just add stamps' card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your shading. So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just scrummy Paula!! just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this challenge idea! Can't wait to give it a go! Your card is so sweet. Love the bright colours contrasted on the white card! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the little cakes look so jewel like with those gorgeous colours and I love the eyelet border too :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the CAS look Paula, your colouring is so vibrant, they look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Paula, the colouring of the cakes is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥