Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GUEST ARTIST - LESLEE HOLSTON

Over the past 6 months or so, I have had the pleasure of getting to know a lovely Lady in Virgina, USA, by the name of Leslee Holston.  She is a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and passionate card maker.  I fell in love with Leslee's work - she just can't make a bad ANYTHING!!  So, I asked Leslee if she would allow me to feature a peek of her work for you all to enjoy too.  Lucky for me, she said YES!!

She recently designed and made invitations, cards and favours for her neice's Baby Shower.





How cute is this invitation!

The party favors are all made with the Mini Milk Carton die.

Leslee has used the Baby Bundle set on all and kept the color scheme, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery, throughout the project.
 
Now Leslee has told me she has also made a Diaper Cake, which she will be blogging herself very soon.  I can't wait to see it and you can too, when you visit Leslee's Blog:    http://www.les4inspiration.blogspot.com
 

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you love Leslee's work - these are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooohhhh these porjects are simply gorgeous Paula. Leslee is very talented....and I can see I now have another fabulous blog to add to my reader for crafty inspiration. Thanks so much, and thank you Leslee!!

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ... sweet ... and definitely worth a visit! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥