Sunday, March 27, 2011

DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE?

If the answer is YES, then you are going to want to book a workshop with me, so I can show you the gorgeous (and scrumptious) Eat Chocolate stamp set being released in April!!  I would love to do a workshop for you and your friends, so I can show you ALL the delicious new product releases coming!  imply drop me an email using the Contact me section on the right side of my blog post. 

I am going to leave you with a sneak peek today.  I made this card for my Sister-in-Law's birthday.  Obviously she LOVES chocolate!

And the inside.........

7 comments:

  1. What a 'delicious' card - I bet your sister-in-law loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous card Paula and Ive no doubt that your sil will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick me! Pick me! I would love to come! Pity you are so far away! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Paula! I love this new chocolate set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me, chocolate is a major food group all on it's own!!! Couldn't live without it... and if I could I wouldn't want to. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥