Tuesday, February 8, 2011

STAMP CAMP PROJECT

I have just returned from an AMAZING weekend in Rotorua with the Creative Inkers Team!  We all gathered for the weekend for a Stamp Camp - the first I have ever attended.  I can honestly say it won't be the last!!  I wanted to share with you the project that I taught - A Gable Box and Card Set, using the Sentimental Journey stamp set.

I loved this stamp set the minute I saw it in the mini catalogue!  So perfect for so many things, but especially Manly things, lol!!  I originally created this set as a Travel Gift set.  I taught it in a class and included amentity bottles (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Lotion, and Bubble Bath) for each of the attendess to pack in their boxes.  This proved to be a popular class!!  If you would like the pdf for this project, visit my "Tutorials for Sale" page for more details.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Paula what a fantastic project, no wonder this class was popular. I love how you have done the clouds. I didn't get this set, but may have to reconsider after seeing this project.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic set Paula. I bet your class was popular! *smile* Glad to hear you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is a great project Paula. I have this wet but it is yet to see ink! I can see why it was such a hit at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is gorgeous! I got a full run down about camp from Bron yesterday but it is great to see the projects taught. What a perfect gift set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous Paula, great job, and would have been a great class too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! I feel so envious of the stamp camp. Sounds like lotsa fun. What a FAB project ... I bet you were the star of the weekend! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥