Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A MORNING WITHOUT COFFEE.....

All of you who know me, know I looooove my Coffee!  Latte, one sugar, please!  While on Stamp Camp, Jacque Pedersen taught us a super little Lollie wallet for Valentines day, which you can see HERE.  I don't do lollies so much, but I thought it would look great with a coffee sachet inside too.

So here is my version.  Cute, eh?  Simply undo the brad and take out the sachet.  A great way to enjoy a cuppa with a friend who might be elsewhere in the world!!  I can also see these being a hit at my monthly Craft Market, instead of the usual card.

8 comments:

  1. This is cute, Paula. Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this ..going into my CASE file Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Coffee would be my choice too! This one's in my CASE file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Love it, think it will have to go in my CASE file too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and a great idea! I don't do lollies much either. Coffee and chocolate are more my style. Was great to catch up with you over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do think I might have to get that stamp set. This is so adorable. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy colours Paula - gorgeous coffee pot with the paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is super cute and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥