Friday, February 11, 2011

JUST ADD LOVE!

Need some ideas for that special Valentine, Wedding or Annivesary Card?  Then look no further!!  At JUST ADD INK this week we have just the challenge to get you started - Just Add LOVE.

I don't own much in the way of Valentines, Wedding or Annivesary stamps, but you can certainly adapt Stampin' Up! sets to your needs, they are just so versatile.  I chose Pendant Park to fulfill mine.

I have also used a colour combination to highlight the reason for the card.  Nothing says LOVE like White, Grey/Silver and red.  I stamped my Sentiment stamp in Basic Grey and using a blender pen, took off the ink on the word "love".  I then coloured it red using my Stampin' Write Real Red marker.  The little hearts were punch with the Owl Punch, and covered in Crystal Effects to give a gorgeous shine.  Of course, an Organza bow had to be on there too.  So soft and pretty.

For more inspiration, pop over to Just Add Ink and have a look at the rest of the Design Team's projects.  I am sure you will find plenty of inspiration there!  Don't forget to enter your project too.  We would love to see your interpretation of this "Lovely" challenge!!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely as always Paula. Those hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula I think you have definitely shown the versatility of SU! stamps by making this one suit a Valentines/Love theme. Those little hearts in the tree are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Paula, the little bits of red really jump off the card! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Paula - this is really really stunning!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I love ur addition of those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is stunning Paula. I adore those glossy little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is a perfect colour scheme Paula & your card is absolutely gorgeous. Love how have used this set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the touches of red - they really pop! Lovely card - and some lucky squirrels to be so in love :)
    KIm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love the red hearts.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula ... this is just perfect for a "non corny" card! Love it! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥