Friday, February 4, 2011

JUST ADD INK #54 - A Colour Challenge!

Oh, this weeks challenge on Just Add Ink is a colour challenge, and just my kind of colours too!!

 I love the combination of Browns and Pinks together.  I had a pretty good idea of the card I wanted to do here.  Simple, yet feminine.  I don't normally do simple, so that in itself was a challenge!

I also wanted to break out one of my favourite stamp sets, which I haven't inked up for a while - Every Moment.  I love the daisy stamp, it's a great one to colour in, which I have done using a Blender Pen and ink pad.

Short post today - sorry.  Right now I am on my way to Rotorua for Stamp Camp!!  I am so looking forward to teaching a great bunch of Ladies and catch up with fellow demonstrators for a weekend of Stamping!

Be sure to "ohhhh and ahhhh" over the Just Add Ink Designers fab projects too.  You know you will come away with tonnes of inspiration for your own projects!

10 comments:

  1. A lovely simple yet very pretty card, have fun at stamp camp Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely Paula!! see you in Rotovagas tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must ink my Every Moment again as I tend to always colour in oranges and yellows but the pink/s look awesome and much more up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and feminine - just as you set out to achieve.

    Aaah the sulphur smells of Rotorua. Something you never forget lol. Hope you're having loads of fun at stamp camp this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty way to use the daisy stamp (mine hasn't seen ink either). Thanks for the awesome inspiration, as always!! Have fun at Stamp Camp - so jealous!!! Although you probably wouldn't be able to take the 'guest soap' out from under my nose for the first 24 hours (which I used wrapped inside a tissue the last time I was there!!! ;)) I know, I'm such a baby but it worked until I got used to the smell of rotten eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful Paula! That ruffled ribbon makes a great feature and the daisies look just like they are reaching up to have look at it too ;)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring on those daisies Paula. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so sweet! Love the simpleness of it! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥