Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HELLO PETAL!

I love making 3D items, boxes in particular.  Lauren Meader designs the most amazing 3D items and I regularly buy her templates to try myself.  This box is called "Pick of the Petals".  Just look at that lid!!  Fantastic and relatively easy to make.  It just requires a little patience to get right, something I am sometimes short of!!  But not this time :-)

I can't wait to make some more of these cuties.  I must say, I was surpirsed with the size of the box.  I honestly thought it would be smaller than it actually is.  I can store quite a few goodies in here for someone special!!

I have put a Faux Suede flower on the top, along with a coordinating rhinestone brad, for bling!

Don't you just love this extra wide ribbon?!  It is so soft and makes for tying lovely bows.  If you would like some of this ribbon, email me your order!  There are 11 colours to choose from of the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and at $24.50 per roll (9.14m), is great value!  Order 5 rolls and get a FREE stampset during this Sale-a-bration period too!!

If you are as taken with this box as I was, you can purchase this tutorial too, HERE.  There are so many wonderful templates available on "My Time Made Easy", I bet you don't come away with just one!!

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job on this box! I bet it did take a lot of patience. The template is wonderful, but I particularly love your colors and embellishments. That wide bow and the flower topper. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made beautiful work of this Paula. I'll definitely be looking at some of Lauren's work. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, think I might have to go buy the tutorial myself as I have been looking for some new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely box Paula, I think I could be tempted to buy some more of Lauren's templates seeing this one made up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too was very surprised at the size of this box when I made it some months ago. It's gorgeous isn't it, I love Lauren's templates.

    Love your colour choices here and that ribbon/bow looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta get me some more of that gorgeous ribbon. This is perfect, Paula! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Paula! I love the colours that you have used and that bow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chick, that's GORGEOUS! The colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box, Paula! Love your colours and embellishments. I am off to check out the templates now...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Paula & are the colours are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥