Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ON THAT NOTE - USTAMP PROJECT

I would like to share another Ustamp inspired project with you today.  The orginal project was created by my good friend, Bron Heslop, who like me, is a Guest Designer for the current Ustamp with Dawn and Friends round - Year End Blow Out.  I am thrilled she is returning for the next round too!!

I haven't changed too much about Brons project, because I really loved it just the way it is.  Clean, crisp and fresh!!  I always have a tendancy to want to add "more".  I have changed one colour only - and used Blushing Bride from the In Colour range.

The little Tote Bag is not only cute, but a great place to store the little 3" x 3" cards that go with it.  I used coloured Rhinestone brads to secure the handles.  The Stamp set is Silhouette Sentiments.  I love the layered tag on the front!

 The note cards are lovely too and you can whip these up in no time at all!  Such a neat project if you feel inspired to keep a set on hand!

Thanks Bron - YOU ROCK!

7 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous, Paula! Thank you for recreating them - the biggest compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet set, love that layered tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I like the addition of the Blushing Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute clean and simple! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab set, great for a gift. Love the sentiment label. Inspires me to get this set out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set Paula (& Bron)! Love the dainty gift cards & the crisp colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project ... and your sample is very pretty, Paula! I am trying to get some more UStamp projects done ... but there has been no time for stamping recently! Take care! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥