Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NOTES FROM YESTERYEAR

I have had the huge honour and pleasure of desgining a project for Ustamp with Dawn and Friends.  I have joined this site many times to get inspiration and, not to mention, free tutorials from amazing Designers around the world.  You can join in the fun too right HERE

This is my first ever design for Ustamp, but I hope I get asked to do more.  It has been such a lot of fun, and the cybers friends I have made!  Wow!  You girls all rock!  Here are my projects:

Jotter Pad and Card Holder

Front Cover

Card Holder Open

11 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Paula! Im off to sign up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS project absolutely rocks!!! I wish I had that stamp now so I'm thinking of other ways to re-create this absolutely jaw dropping gift set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO STUNNING, Paula!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project, Paula. I'm making it for my Mum's birthday, later this month. You're a star! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your gig with Ustamp Paula. The project you have created is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! You are a very talented designer & I'm sure Dawn & friends will be inviting you back to share your stunning work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this project is gorgeous you just enticed me to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally delightful Paula. Love the colour combination and design of your note pad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was on my "to do" list as soon as I saw it! Just wish I could find some minutes to do it! Gorgeously designed & put together, Paula! Love it! Have already printed out the tutorial to make it! Thanks for such gorgeous inspiration! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just registered and it was entirely because of your card. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stamp set didn't really appeal to me....UNTIL I saw your project on UStamp!! It is GORGEOUS. Oh well another "thing" to add to the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Paula - you do amazing things with this hydrangea!! Just stunning - and a totally fab idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥