Friday, January 21, 2011

JUST ADD A SKETCH #52

I haven't done a sketch challenge for a while, so I really enjoyed doing this one for my JUST ADD INK design this week:

 I thought it lent itself to a wee bag instead of a card - although you could use it for a card!  I just could'nt get a bag out of my head.  Gotta go with these things!

 I have used a Kraft Paperbag as my lining, and pulled out my trusty Big Shot to create the top.  I am in the middle of creating a tutorial for this project, because I was really pleased with how it turned out.  Be sure to check out my "Tutorials for Sale" page, because it will be available for purchase real soon :-)  I have put a few goodies in here for a friend of mine and plan to give it to her when I see her in February.

Be sure to pop over to the JAI site to see the other gorgeous projects the Design Team have come up with this week and enter your take on this challenge too!

12 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when a project just seems to want to create itself. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take on the sketch this week is fabulous, Paula. I almost did a bag too. The sketch certainly can sway you in that direction for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever are you Paula! I love your take on the sketch, this bag is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design Paula! The paper bag inner is very clever & the colours are gorgeous!
    OMG, I have lots of posts of your gorgeous projects to catch up on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute Paula. I love bags and this is a very cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Paula. I never, ever think of doing 3D items. It looks quite big too, I bet you'll be able to fill it with a heap of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet bag Paula! And I like that it would fit lots of goodies in it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this Paula - you converted the sketch into the most amazing bag - how clever are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic bag Paula, I think I will have to CASE this one sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great bag Paula! and Happy New Year! just starting to get back onto my blog surfing for the year and are loving all your creatations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bag Paula, great take on this sketch. Looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool bag! Love it Paula - great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥