Monday, January 3, 2011

ESPRESSO BIRTHDAY

I LOVE coffee, so I was always going to love the new SU colour Early Espresso!!  I have been asked to participate in an International Swap and now have my cards ready to send away, but I thought I would share this one with you all, as I love how it has turned out!

I had to get my brayer out again and create a silhouette card, which would have to be my favourite type of card to make.  I also challenged myself to stick a button on there somewhere, hehe.  I have all these gorgeous coordinating buttons sitting in my draw and I always forget to use them!  Anyway, these cards will be winging their way to the United States just as soon as I can get them in the mail today!

Stamps: Just Believe, Well Scripted
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Brayer, Jewelry Tag Punch, Coordinating 1/8" Taffeta ribbon and button, Stamp-a-ma-jig, adhessive

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love Early Expresso too - it may have even taken over from Chocolate Chip as one of my faves.Gorgeous brayer work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Paula! Love love love this. Espresso is a new fave of mine too - if only I could brayer as well as you *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You're going to blow that swap out of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Paula. Nice to see that button on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Paula! That wee button is just perfect too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious, Paula. Wouldn't it be nice if I got to swap with you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I've already commented, and don't want to clog your inbox but just want you to know there's a blog Award for you over on mine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula!
    Just like you ... I forget to use my buttons & hardware! thanks for the reminder! Gorgeous (as always!) Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥