Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BAJA WEDDING

One thing I never have enough of is cards celebrating Weddings.  I was palying around with this card quite a while ago, and thought it about time I showed it!

 I have used a gorgoeus stamp set called "Just Believe".  I like the non traditional wedding colours and you could change it to suit a colour theme easlily enough.  I have stamped the card base in Versamark and clear embossed the inmage to give it a slightly raised effect.  I like the simplicity of it with just a tag and pearls for embellishment.

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. I have to start making a wedding card myself, found out yesterday one of my good friends is getting married in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Paula. That stamp set doesn't need any extra embellishment it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula. Those little pearls have taken on a blue tinge... or is that just my very old computer monitor?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥