Sunday, December 26, 2010

U ROCK BABY!

I have so many photo's of my gorgeous daughter that have not found their way into albums yet.  Luckily for me I am finding some gorgeous stamp sets from Stampin' Up! this year which fit so many of photo's I have!  I love this photo of her singing her little heart out at Day Care.  As soon as I saw the Grunge Rock stamp set, I knew just what I wanted to do.  I do admit to partially CASEing the Mini catalogue for this page though.  It was too good a layout to pass up!  Thats the great thing about our catalogues - they are ideas books too!!

If you need some inspiration - break out the catalogue book and have a good look through there - I dare you to!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truly is a gorgeous layout, Paula. I am trying to catch up on my photos as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great combo layout, Paula! Great layout (thanks SU!) ... but the pic is adorable! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥