Friday, December 24, 2010

TEAM SWAPS

I recently had my last team gathering before the craziness of Christmas.  I challenged my Ladies to use something from the new Mini Catalogue in their swaps, and I must say I was completely blown away by the quality and artmanship of the swaps that were done.  I just have to share them with you:

 
 Debi - Close Up

Aren't they gorgeous?  Please visit their blogs by clicking on their names, to view more of their lovely work.

I would like to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy and posperous NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family too, beautiful! Have a great break away - look forward to catching up in the New Year. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super projects ... talented ladies!

    Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
    Andrea's Christmas Wish Christmas Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥