Saturday, December 4, 2010

SUMMER HOLIDAY

Don't use just wish you could go on holiday now?!  The weather is just stunning at the moment.  I have packed my bag, ready to go - wanna see?

I have been playing with the new goodies in the Summer Mini catalogue which is out now.  If you don't have a copy, then you need to grab one off me!!  You can also download a copy by clicking the Catalogue image on the right hand side bar.  This catalogue really appealed to me and you will see why when I start sharing the many projects I have been working on. 

This little suitcase uses the Sentimental Journey stamp set.  It also has coordinating DSP.  The images and colours (in the DSP) are so suited to Males.  Makes gift and card making easy!  This suitcase project also fits a 10x14cm stack of cards in it.  But I can imagine giving it to someone going on holiday filled with postcards, so they can share their trip with you!

If you would like to learn how to make this cute project, then contact me to arrange a class for you and your friends.  I am taking bookings for January now!

13 comments:

  1. Thats so cute Paula, you are super talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever little 'suitcase' Paula. Would love one of my own - must try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Paula, you have done a great job, makes me want to go on holiday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it!!! It's so cute and you are so clever Paula. It reminds me so much of when I was a Flight Steward in the RNZAF. Oh, those were the days...(sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Paula - love the reinforced corners - reminds me of my first little school case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever Paula! I don't own this set yet, but I think I will soon, after seeing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little suitcase, it looks so real. I love the way you have finished it off with the reinforced corners and brads - they add the perfect touches.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Paula! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fab project! And ... what a great idea to fill it with postcards for that quick note home! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Paula! Somehow I missed this ever-so-cute suit case. It is sooooo adorable. I WISH I lived in NZ so I could come do a class with you and make one. It looks like lots of fun.

    :-)
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous suit case I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥