Tuesday, December 21, 2010

REMEMBER THE IMPOSSIBLE BOX?

I thought I would revive the Impossible Box for Christmas!  Such a great little box, with the lid all in one.  You can see my tutorial post HERE, if you would like to make one yourself!  You can also go and visit Lea HERE for the .svg file.  Lea is putting together quite a few FREE files for download and wanted to feature mine.  I was delighted, to say the least.  Please leave Lea some somment love if you do download from her wonderful site - Tu J's and a Taco.

 I have to confess, I haven't made one of these boxes for a while, and I really don't know why - they are great for putting little gifts in for any occasson and you will never lose the lid!!

This is the sort of project you can expect to receive (along with the tutorials) when you join my Stamp Club.  Stamp Club will be starting up in February and running once a month until the end of November.  Please email ME for more details, but do hurry - I only have four spots left to fill!

6 comments:

  1. Love it. I really must get around to making some impossible boxes one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Paula. I havent done one of these for awhile either. Must have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for the tutorial, Paula. Gloria Jean's Coffee is using these in all different sizes for their gift boxes this Christmas, and I wanted to keep one to pull apart and figure out, but I had to give it away before I had the chance! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I remember this little box! You wow'ed me with this one last year, clever girl. And it looks even better in Christmas colours! Well done, chick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember too! And ... when I went to bookmark (to make for myself sometime) ... I noticed that I had bookmarked the other one, too! I must really like this idea! TFS ... and reminding us! This is fab! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Paula! Love it, how awesome is that DSP

    Merry Christmas and have a wonderful day tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥