Saturday, December 18, 2010

MORE BRAYERING!

Now, most of you know how I love to sponge everything!  But I have been rather slack lately, well, because, you see - I love Brayering now!!!!!  Using a brayer to apply colour to a plain peice of cardstock just makes the colour so intense, much more so than sponging.  Don't get me wrong - I still love doing that too.  Here is my latest Brayer effort.  I would love to know what you think!

I have brayered Bashful Blue and Marina Mist along the top and Pink Pirouette along the bottom,  I have sponged So Saffron in between the two colour layers to make them blend perfectly.  I have also added and insert to this card. 

I need the insert to be muted so you could see clearly the written message to be added later, so have only sponged the colours on but in the same order as the front.


Stamps:  Easter Blossoms
Inks: Always Atrichoke, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Card Stock: Always Atrichoke, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories:  Brayer, Sponges, Adhesive, Photo Corner Punch, Rhinestone

12 comments:

  1. I love what you do sponging or brayering it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet card Paula, love the bryering.
    Have a Merry Chritmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your brayering is 1st class. I've been waiting to get all inky with this set. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous brayering and I love how you did the grass. I love this set! Just havent had time to play with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brayering is lovely, I seem to often get lines in mine, but with more practice maybe I will get the hang of it! Love how you have used the stamp set. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your brayering is beautiful Paula. No seams whatsoever. You've done a beautiful job!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Paula, another stamp set to add to my wishlist lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabbo Paula! And ... you couldn't resist adding a little sponging as well. Love the soft brayering ... and how cute is that stamp! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the brayering effect and the choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥