Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HIGHLY STRUNG!

Couldn't come up with a catchy title for this blogpost, but I think this comes close!  I just love the Grunge Rock Stamp set.  I have already used it on the scrapbook page I posted last, but just had to show you a card with it too.

 This time I brayered my entire background to create the feeling of a room.  I stamped the guitar with versamark and Basic Black Ink, added clear embossing powder and heat set it.  I then cut it out.  I added a shadow where the guitar was going to sit with my sponge and then used a dimensional to adhere my guitar to the card front.   This card turned out EXACTLY as I had it in my mindseye.  But I really wanted the inside to sing too.

I carried the guitar theme through and part of the background from the front of the card.  What do you think?  I feel this is probably my best card yet.  I really don't want to part with it!

Stamp Set:  Grunge Rock
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Inks: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Versamark
Accessories:  Brayer, Sponge, Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Dimensionals, Adhesive

8 comments:

  1. WHOA!! I wouldn't part with it either! This is absolutely STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its stunning alright! I love it! One for your display board there Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant Paula, I can just imagine how glossy & gorgeous your guitar looks IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Paula! I thought at first that the cajun craze was copper metallic! It is the brilliant brayering that made me think that! :) It looks almost shimmery in the photo. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fantastic card Paula, so glad I've seen it in real life as it is so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This card is AMAZING! What a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥