Wednesday, December 22, 2010

GUEST ARTIST - ALISON LINTERN

Wow, have I got something gorgeous to share with you today!  Alison is one of my regular customers and she recently started her own blog "Confessions of a Stampaholic".  I have been so impressed with the designs Alison has been featuring, that I asked her to come up with something I could feature and show you all.  Well, Alison outdid herself and I am totally blown away with her project!!  I am only going to tease you though, so visit Alison to see the rest of this darling project and leave her some comment love!!

I am also delighted to have Ali join my team in the New Year!  I can't wait for you to join us Alison, you bring so much fun and enthusiasm to my classes!

3 comments:

  1. I've already left a comment on your blog, Ali. But let me say again how much I love this little box! It's got to be one of the cutest SU boxes I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little teaser but it looks great on Ali's blog. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! You lucky girl! What a fabbo recruit you are going to have! This is delicious ... and I have popped over to Ali's blog to check it out properly! (And left some blog love!) Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥