Saturday, November 20, 2010

THE STAR OF THE SHOW

I just had to show you this gorgeous Box!!  I bought the template from Lauren Meader at My Time Made Easy, and just had to share with you something a little different!  Isn't it cute!  You could use this box for any occassion!  I was just playing around with spare scrap card, but couldn't wait to do a colour one to show this wee baby off!
Lauren and her team have the most amazing projects you can buy, and at very cheap (I think!) prices too.  What a novel way to give your gifts.  I have another template I purchased from her that I am dying to have a go at, but it is just going to have to wait!  I have two Craft Markets coming up to prepare for instead!

If you would like to see another colourful example, then pop over and visit Jodene Tripp, she has a gorgeous and colourful Christmas version of the same box.  Leave her some comment love while you are there!

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift box Paula. Love the embossed top panel & the fact that you have managed to incorporate some sponging on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is gorgeous Paula, and the colours and embossing are so chic,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just so elegant! I love it! I would love to get my Chrissy gift wrapped in this load of love!!! Gorgeous, Paula! I wonder what size this is!? TFS ... I have already seen Jodene's! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always inspirational but WOW this box is absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing it. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful! I just toodled over to Lauren's site to have a look... needless to say, I'll be going shopping!
    Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant, sophisticated... this box oozes class! Very gorgeous, Paula. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo gorgeous, what a stunning box to give with a present. I love the Vintage Wallpaper embossing and sponging it gives it that wow - you inspired me to go 'shopping'.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Very elegant. Hmmm now I have to go purchase this one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is really impressive! I'm gonna have to purchase it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥