Monday, November 29, 2010

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE.....

Well Lollipop Tree, to be exact!!  I thought I would share with you over the next few days, some of the goodies I will have on display and for sale at the various Craft Fairs I will be attending over the next week.  Starting with this Lollipop Tree!!

I thought it was quite a novel way to sell these wee dressed up Lollipops, and will certainly appeal to kids!  There are over 40 Lollipops on this tree, so you can imagine they took some time to make!!  I just have to finish the star that goes on top now!

Here's a close up of the shimmery, glittery bow around the bottom of the tree.  I hope this is a hit.  Let me know what you think - your opinion and comments mean a lot to me!  Thanks for looking :-)

13 comments:

  1. I love these lollipops. It's such a cool idea I just might have to CASE it and make some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how it goes. It looks very promising to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Hmmmm maybe perfect for birthday parties.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very novel idea. They look too cute to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea, Paula! That will certainly be a hit with the kids (big and small!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea Paula, your lollipop tree looks terrific and most certainly will appeal to the kiddies with those cute little images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooops I forgot to say good luck at the Craft Fairs - I hope you do extremely well and have a blast of a time too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula, check my blog I have given you an award. Love your lollie tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tree. Love anything lolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have the patience of a saint ... to create all these! What a great idea! Love that they are all different ... but that would have added to the creating time! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are not wrong Andrea! I created about 6 of each design, and didn't just stick with Xmas either. I figure, since I do a monthly craft fair anyway, that I can just keep adding to the tree and use it over and over!

    Thanks Ladies, for all the lovely comments. I doubt myself sometimes, and wasn't sure if this would be a success. My first craft fair is tonight, so will let you know how well they go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very cute Paula! Hope your craft fair went well & that you sold lots of lollipops & other goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love these! What a cute idea! I should do this for Charlotte's Princess Party!!! Now to find some flat lollypops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥