Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GIFTS FOR MY GIRLS

Extravaganza was a huge success, thanks to the ladies that attended and to the fabulous team I have in the Paper Diva's.  I wanted to show my appreciation to Debi and Rhonda for all the many weeks and hard work that an event like this takes.  I love to make pamper packs at the moment, thanks to Debbie Airey and her wondeful ideas for craft shows!  After a long day teaching others the joys of papercrafting, I figure my girls earnt the right to be pampered too!

I made each of these Tote bags in Richrazzleberry and they are secure closed with gold brads.  I recently earnt the Alpha Dies for the Big Shot, and I used these to do their names on each Tote, just to make it really personal for each of them.  Inside each one is:  A pack of Cleansing Wipes, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Lotion and Bath Foam.

I also negelcted to mention in my last post, a HUGE congratulations to Sandra who won our gift basket on the day!  Sandra is in the front row, on the right, of the group photo, with her basket of goodies at her feet!  I hope you have had a chance to have a play with all your new product Sandra!

7 comments:

  1. These totes look fantastic Paula! I really like the way you have used the VV border stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these totes Paula. Bet the girls will too! How thoughtful of you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo these are cute! I'm sure they loved them!!! I know I would! Love how you have personalised each one. Really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spell my name J U L I A - LOL anyone would LOVE to have one of these! go Paper Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL ... You are just the sweetest, Paula! I bet the girls were thrilled with their lovely gifts! What a wonderful idea! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we loved our gifts Paula knows how to look after us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...lucky girls, these are so very cute. Any change you will share the directions?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥