Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SUNSET MOMENT

I love the Every Moment stamp st in the new catalogue (actually, I have quite a few favourites, lol).  It is a line art stamp, which allows you to add your own touch by colouring.  I haven't used it nearly enough, but I wanted to share this wee baby with you.  I made it especially for Danielle Daws, who does a wondeful job (along with Amanda Reddicliffe) keeping the Just Add Ink site exciting and fun!  She got quite a few cards from the rest of the DT too, pop on over and have a look!

I chose to use this as a silhouette again on a brayered sunset background.  I am thrilled with the overall look of the card.  I have grunged the edges of my cardstock and used the Colour Spritzer to add splatter to the Pumpkin Pie mat.  A bit of Raffia finishes the front nicely and really compliments the colours I have used.  I carried the image to the inside of my card too and added the birthday sentiment there.

Stamps: Every Moment
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Accessries: Post-it-notes (for masking), Brayer, Markers, Dimensionals, Raffia 

10 comments:

  1. Paula, your card is absolutely "jaw dropping" STUNNING! The colours & textures are perfect, & the silhouetted imagery looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and totally inspiring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Paula.
    I love this Stamp Set also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Paula. Those colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta luv that raffia! Must go dig mine out! Thanks for the idea! Gorgeous combination of detail on this card, Paula! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Paula, this is absolutely stunning. I love the silhouette and the colours are gorgeous.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the different things you've done - spritzing, grunge look and raffia. The overall effect is stunning along with the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this card! It's STUNNING! Thankyou! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...this is a gorgeous card Paula. You have every right to be thrilled.

    I love the colours, the brayered sunset and the silhouette...the combined effect is just stunning.

    The raffia is also a beautiful additional element!

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥