Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RAK's

I promised to show you some of the gorgeous creations that have been sent to me by mail, from Stampin' Up! freinds over the past few weeks.  It is so lovely to think that someone had made a card (or project) with you specifically in mind.  It is also lovely to get these for no reason at all!!  Beats getting a bill any day, lol.  Thank you Helen H, Bron and Helen W - you have no idea how much you brightened my day when I got these!!






Helen Heil

These ladies have become great friends, even though I have never met either Helen!  I have had the great pleasure to meet and spend time at Convention with Bron.  I would like to show how much they mean to me by passing on the Best Friends Blog award given to me by another friend, Andrea Lowcock.  
 
I hope you will share it with your blogging Best Friends too!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl! These are just stunning ... and have bookmarked to case! Lotsa luv being shown to a very worthy recipient! :D Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very spoilt Paula - and deservedly so! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥