Friday, October 1, 2010

JAI #37 CHALLENGE

Well, Just Add Ink have really thrown down a challenge this week!!  A colour challenge that really had me scratching my head!  I am not happy with my design (except the inside), but time constraints meant I really couldn't do anything about it!  Here are the colours you get to play with:

I hope you have more joy than I did!  It's not often I get stymied, but I centainly did this week *sigh*

The front of my card is a little too plain for my liking.  Those of you who know me, know I like to add, and add, and add - anyway, you get the picture!  The problem I had, was that I just didn't know what to add to make it more appealing!  Anyway, I like the inside a bit better:

I guess, they don't call them challenges for nothing!  Head over to JAI to see the gorgeous designs the rest of the Design Team have come up with.  I know their creations will inspire you to join in and have a go too!

9 comments:

  1. I've just seen the challenge and yes it's a real challenge this week... Your card looks beautiful.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet, Paula! Love the colour combo ... but I would be scratching for that perfect balance too! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you two are sweet. My mojo has gone and left me!! Have turned the house upside down looking for it, to no avail! I REALLY hope it comes back soon!! I must have left it somewhere, now where was I last..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ... I think that is called ... "time to have a break"! Take care, hunny! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arghh - isnt it awful when you struggle with a challenge! But seriously it turned out great. Simple - yes but sweet! The little window is a winner :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey great rounded corners. Such a great versatile stamp set too. Cute window card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the window you created for the Pocket Silhouette Stamp! You made the challenge look easy but I swear I have more grey hairs after getting this combo together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula, this card is great, and the little window is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Paula. Your work is starting to look more like something I would do! I think you're a closet 'simple girl' eh? Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥