Sunday, October 3, 2010

HOLLY TRIMMNGS

I havemade a start on my Christmas Cards - have you?  One of my favourite sets that was in a Mini catalogue last year has made it back into the new catalogue this year - TREE TRIMMINGS.  These cute baubles look great on a card or as tags by themselves.  This card was for the Inkspirations4U Online Christmas colour challenge, using Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  Real Christmassy colours!  I have made an easel card for this cahllenge and am thrilled with how it turned out.

I am really enjoying the new colours Stampin' Up! have in the new catalogue.  Intially I was disappointed some of my favourite colours were going, but just look at ones they have replaced them with!  So beautiful.

If you would like to make a start on your Christmas cards, why not book a class with me?  I can taylor the class specically for your needs!  Drop me a line and book one today!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, it's a gorgeous colour combination. Note to self - must do an easel card! Love what you have done with the Tree Trimmings set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great little Christmas card Paula - love that you've made it an easel. I'm ashamed to say that my stash of Chrissie cards so far is one - must remedy that very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Paula - just like you!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty ... the colour combo was a nice one to work with! It is so nice to be sharing my I4U adventure with you! Thanks for supporting me in this! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Where have I been? Why did I miss this card? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥