Friday, October 29, 2010

DAISY CHAIN

Remember Daisy Chains?  I remember making heaps of them as a child!!  This weeks fabulous #41 challenge at JUST ADD INK is to just add BIRTHDAYS, and so I went back to my childhood for this one!  The Daisy stamp I have used is from a fabulous new set called Every Moment.  This is such a versatile set and I love it!!

I have pulled out my brayer again - YES- I am getting brave!  This is a fabulous tool to add colour fast!  I have masked the daisy over and over and stamped repeatedly to get the chain along the top of the card.  Then spent time cutting around the outline to give my card an uneven top.  The sentiment is from the level 3 Hostess Set, Occasional Quotes, which is full of delicious sentiments for all occassions!  This is a FREE set you can earn when hosting a workshop, which you can book with me!  I have also carried the image and colour along the bottom of the inside panel.

I am really happy with this card, simply because, for a few weeks, I have been unable to come up with ANY designs!  I know how writers feel now when they have writers block!  I think the block has gone and to prove it to you, check back in a day or so for more creations I have come up with since!

18 comments:

  1. I think your block has truly gone, I love this card. The more I see what you do with this stampset the more I want to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking this stamp set more & more, every time you use it Paula! Brilliant card - love the uneven top edge & the striking colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, this is so beautiful! I love the "frame" line that includes the sentiment. It will go into my "must case" file :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and I can't wait to see what else you've been up to! I've been in one of those creative ruts myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow, this is stunning. I love how the daisy flowers really pop against the green background. And all the cutting was so well worth it. I can't wait to your other creations.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Paula!! This is FANTASTIC ... "the block" sure has gone. I love the boldness and design of your card; truly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, This is just gorgeous Paula, I love it, the shape that follows the flowers is terrific

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Paula. It's so inspiring to see cards that are not a square or a rectangle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Paula, I just love your attention to detail - it's a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Paula, that is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is awesome! So different - you're a genius! You've well and truly got your MOJO back, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card I love the way you masked the flowers the result is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ditto, ditto, ditto! Stunning - and will definitely pop back :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just superb! XX Into the CASE file ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! Such a gorgeous, cheery card with striking colours! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW your card is awesome, love the colours and shape across the top. I would love to case it if you don't mind. Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  17. sigh - I thought this was totally gorgeous the first time I saw it and still feel that way! Just beautiful !
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥