Sunday, October 31, 2010

CHRISTMAS CHOCIES

A little while ago, I was involoved in a few challenges for Christmas.  One was a colour Challenge using Real Red, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Kraft.  I decided to make up a little gift box to put those Christmas Chocolates in that we like to give!


Boxes are so quick to make and you are only limited by your imagination with the decorating of them!  I have used a belly band, which I ran through my Big Shot and embossed.  The image is from Welcome Christmas, and I have used a Real Red mat and teamed with a Red satin bow.  The belly band is textured (which is hard to see in this photo), so I left the majority of the box quite simple.  I have also added faux stitchng to the tag and top of the box.

Today is the Totara Park Extravaganza.  My team (Paper Diva's) and I will be teaching a variety of Christmas projects to a room full of ladies.  I can't wait to show you, over the next few posts, what we all got up to!  Be sure to check back to see what all the fuss has been about!

6 comments:

  1. Great gift box Paula! Those colours work so well together & make the red really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous Paula! I hope your extravaganza was a great success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning box, looks very yummy! Hope your extravaganza went well. Will definitely check back to see your other great projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I seem to remember this from somewhere! Looks even more gorgeous the second time around! Sigh ... I am so envious of your talent! giggle hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥