Thursday, October 7, 2010

BLOG AWARD

I am so fortunate to receive lovely comments from my readers, kind and encouraging words from my students, and blog awards from my fellow demonstrators.  I received this gorgeous award today from Melissa Davies, who lives in Australia and whom I have never met in person.  We share a love of paper craft, and also share encouragement.  Sometimes these things are given right when you need it most and Melissa did just that for me today.  I am going through a bit of a design drought at the moment!!

Anyway, I would to share this award with some demonstrators that have inspired me or helped me in some small way, to give back some of that encouragement.  Please visit their sites and leave a little love too! 

They are, in no particular order:

Debi Ryan (one of my downline team members)
Kate Tobeck (a new and very talented sideline demo)
Jacqueline Pedersen (my wonderful Upline)
Karen Rogers (for helping me establish my blog, so long ago - you rock Karen!)
Julia Leece (another of my sideline and the undisputed Queen of Chocolate!)

8 comments:

  1. hee hee - you put a smile on my face today Paula!! I had a bit of a yucky day so you have great timing too!!! I think I just need some, well MORE chocolate! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula! Did you notice that I had also awarded this blog award to you???? (Check my post - Oct 2nd). So ... you must REALLY DESERVE this one! (grin) Congrats hunny! This is really appropriate for a special blog friend! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved Paula! I can't believe you're going through a design drought.... nobody would ever know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,

    Thank you so much for the award also. I don't know how yours slipped through the net! Appreciating you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries ... I meant to email it thru. Glad you enjoyed it now ... tho! :D Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved award Paula. Your blog is lovely and I always checking it to see what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paula & I'm so glad you blog as you're such an inspiration to the rest of us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Paula! Hope your mojo comes back in full force asap =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥