Saturday, October 9, 2010

A BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH

A friend of mine recently celebrated a birthday and I sent this card to her (a little bit late!).  HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!  This stamp is from one of the new Hostess sets in our catalogue called "Because I care".  It is such a beautiful set and very versatile!  I have heat embossed the flower image and used the SU Markers to colour it.  I have also used two of the new In Colours, Pear Pizzaz and Blushing Bride in the card stock.  Don't they look divine together?

If you like it as much as I do, then why not host a workshop and win it for FREE!  When you qualify for this set you also get another $35.00 of your choice of product from the catalogue.  Now who doesn't like to get FREE stuff?!  Contact ME and book your workshop today!

8 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous colours, Paula - Blushing Bride is the only 'in-colour' I haven't used yet. You've sure given me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful and elegant Paula! I love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring - it looks so real - I'm sure it's even more fabulous IRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Paula. Your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have this set yet! Hopefully sometime soon! Love the layout and the colours Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, your mojo is back lol, this card is gorgeous, and I love that stamp its perfect for colouring! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Malissa, I wish it were true, but I did this card BEFORE my mojo up and left! Thank goodness I have some things to show up my sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Paula! You've coloured it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥