Monday, September 6, 2010

TOP NOTE HANDBAG

I just love all the cool things you can make with the Big Shot Top Note Die!  I recently demonstrated how easy this cool little handbag is to make with the Top Note.  Serah booked a workshop so she and her fiends can make it themselves!

 I also demonstrated the flower on this bag using the faux Suede technique.  Such an easy technique to do, but gives the flower such a lovely texture.

The gorgeous colours I have used are Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive.  Hope you like it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Can I come to Serah's workshop? ;) This looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vibrantness of it all - very scrummy - can I have choccies in my bag please

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet bag - was it full of chocolates?? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥