Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SO MANY BIRTHDAY'S, SO LITTLE TIME

I have FOUR birthday's in October - what is with that?!!  Sometimes I can go couple of months without any, then BAM!!  All at once.  You would think, being a card maker, that I would be organised and have a stash - but no!  I leave it all to the last minute and have a mild panic when I realise I have to pop one in the post!

I have just invested in a colour that has been in the SU range for years, but that I hardly ever use.  Perfect Plum is gorgeous now that I have it and I wonder what took me so long to use it! 

I think, once I teamed it with Black and Vanilla, it has a certain elegance about it.  Perfect for a female birthday.  My sponges haven't had much of a workout lately, so I pulled them out too!  The tag has been made with the scallop square punch and I have cut the ends off on the diagonal.  Punches have so many uses and this one leands itself to a tag, among other uses.

Stamps: Autumn Days
Card Stock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Accessories: Ribbon, dimensionals, Scallop Square Punch, Sponges, Glue Dots, adhesive

14 comments:

  1. stunning Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your sponges were glad to be busted out, Paula! This card is trademark Dobson - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My perfect plum ink pad may need to get another life. It was one of the first I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Paula. I have just discovered perfect plum, it's a beautiful colour.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful Paula. Love the colours, and the stamping-off effect in the main panel.

    I am trying to visualise how you made the tag. Might have to break out my scallop square and see if I can recreate it!

    Best wishes,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Paula.
    Very clever how you made the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Paula! Great colours. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with one of my fave colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Paula. I think that colour stamp pad will be in my next order! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is so pretty, Paula! Still trying to work out how you used the scallop square punch to create that tag ... you like to keep us guessing! Thanks for being a trooper ... and joining in the frantic activity on INKspirations 4 U Christmas Edition. It is fun ... but ... phew! It is hard to keep up!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Paula!! Love your pretty bow, and the tag is very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥