Monday, September 13, 2010

MR & MRS CLAUS

I don't normally do the Punch Art thing, although I have seen many wonderful and very clever examples around on the net. However, I purchased the fabulous tutorials that were up for grabs during the Helping Hudson cause - and I am glad I did.  This one is by the divine and very talented Gretchen Barron and I really just had to make them when I saw them.  Stop by Gretchens site for a look at the gorgeous tutorials you can purchase and make yourself.

I am going to fill them with candy canes for all the Christmas Stalls coming up.  Don't you think they will put a smile on peoples faces when they see them?!  If you ever needed a reason (who does?) to purchase the Big Shot and Top Note Die, well you have one now!  These boxes are irresitable!

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Paula! Thanks for reminding me they're there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as gorgeous as they looked IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Paula!! Christmas is coming up fast and furious - so you've done well to get started on your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I bought some tutorials & never looked at them - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic cards!!! what a cleaver lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great Paula - they definitely bring a smile to my face. I would never have thought Top Note= Santa but it looks great!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I got this tutorial set too! Must open it up and try some of the projects out. Thanks so much for reminding me!!! I am so dying to spend a whole day stamping. Do you think that will ever happen??? Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Paula. These are sooo cute! Love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥