Friday, September 3, 2010

JAI #33

This week at JUST ADD INK we are playing with this super sketch:

I had another Birthday card to make for a friends daughter who celebrated turning 18 at the end of August.  A real Girlie girl!  So I kept the colours very feminine and flipped the sketch on it's side.

I love Organza and just had to make a big gauzy bow!  Not to mention adding a bit of bling!  I have used the Sentiment from a new set called "Perfect Punches". 

Why not join in this week's challenge and upload your creation to the JAI site?  While you are there you can grab a few more ideas from the fabulous entries from other Artists!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it - and my first reaction? "There's no sponging!" Hehe. Gorgeous, babe. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your right! No sponging. Well that makes a change, doesn't it?!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft girlie card Paula :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it too!! such a lovely bow - a wow bow LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Paula, simple and stunning .... I looooove how that gorgeous purple ribbon creates a super stunning bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Paula..love that bow!!!Beautiful card Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is truly a gorgeous card, that bow really softens everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula!
    I have so missed popping by regularly ... but we are trialing a new Optus internet "thingy" ... and fingers crossed it seems to be better. So ... perhaps blog hopping won't be the chore it has been for much longer! (My puter's page loading time has been unbearable ... and so discouraged me from visiting other blogs!) This is soooooo pretty ... and sooo beautiful. Love it! Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥