Monday, September 20, 2010

HOSTESS APPRECIATION

Since joining Stampin' Up! just over a year ago, I have had the most amazing journey!  I get to share what I love to do with amazing friends.  Last Sautrday was my opportunity to give that back to the wonderful Ladies that have supported me, in the form of a Hostess Appreciation Workshop.

 We had a fantastic turn out, even thought the weather was atrocious!  But what better way to spend an afternoon, than crafting with friends!



Everyone got to make two Make & Takes using some of the gorgeous new product from our 2010/2011 Catalogue.  The Big Shot machine got a really good workout that afternoon!



We had a lovely Sausage sizzle for lunch, thanks to my darling husband!  Not a crumb was left for the birds!  The ladies really needed to keep up their strength while pouring over the new Catalogue and checking out the huge display I had set up for them to look at.

I made sure that everyone was kept busy and had plenty of give aways for them to enjoy too. 

A BIG Congratulations to Tina for winning the Grand Prize draw.  I hope you find plenty of things in the basket to inspire you Tina!

Thank you to everyone who came along for the afternoon!  I thoroughly enjoyed the day and the company.  You guys all ROCK!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, looks like you all had a great day.
    Cheers Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous day! I bet your hostesses will all be queueing up to do it again now! Good on you Paula. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥