Saturday, September 11, 2010

HAPPY 21ST

My family and I recently went to a 21st Birthday for a friends daughter and I wanted to make a really special 21st birthday card for Megan.  Megan is a very popular girl and well respected by her friends (and she had loads of them there!), caring and very thoughtful, but also a real Girl.  So wanted something that would reflect all those aspects of her and here is what I came up with:

The Chocloate Chip and Pink Pirouette go so well together and I think, are very feminine.  Of course there had to be bows and bling on there somewhere too, but chose to do something muted and not over the top.  The stamped key is from Artistic Ectchings.  I also stamped the same inmage on the envelope to match.  Just perfect for a 21st birthday image!  Hope you had a fantastic night Megan!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The bow and the bling are fabulous! Perfect for a young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Paula. I'm sure Megan did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful.
    Love the Jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy card Paula! I love what you've done with the ribbon and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Paula. I think you matched the card to the occasion perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Paula! Is that a pink envelope I can see? I am sure that Megan loved it! Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card Paula. Love the popped up key & the bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥