Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GUEST ARTIST - MARION TEPANIA

I have such a wonderful group of Ladies I get to craft with and I would like to introduce Marion Tepania's work to you all.  Marion is a fairly new friend, who has started attending my classes.  Marion, like me, loves sponging!  I just had to share two of her latest creations with you.

Marion is certainly not afraid to use colour to good effect and I think, giving me a run for my money!.  Look at these gorgeous scenes she has created!  Leave Marion some comment love if you appreciate her work like I do!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us Marion!

12 comments:

  1. wowsy!!!! they are incredible!! should be on a art gallery wall! stunning!! what's in the water in wellington?? can you send me up a bottle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paula these cards are just stunning... Your creative talents continue to expand. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK you've lost your title you're now only Princess and Marion is Queen - wow they're are stunning - I can't wait to see what you create next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these cards are amazing, good work Marion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, oh wow, what beautiful pieces of art, im sorry but these are more than just cards they are art

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew Marion would blow your socks off! Thank you to everyone who has commented on her beautiful cards. THANK YOU, Marion, for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sensational! Me thinks Marion might be a potential recruit, Paula! With talents like that she should be sharing what she knows with others! There ... that should be a good opener for the conversation!!! :wink: Hugs Andrea xxx PS Your sponging will always be a favourite with me! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful and stunning! I have some of those stamps sets as I was inspired to try some of these techniques, must find them in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These are great! Well done Marion!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥