Thursday, August 12, 2010

TOTE FULL OF GOODIES!

I see so many fabulous designs out the in Netland and never have enough time in the day to make them.  I have seen this gorgeous Tote Bag recreated by so many Artists that I just had to make one myself.  You can buy this template from the very talented Adela at CreationsbyAR for just $5 USD.

Of course, you can also buy a whole bundle of tutorials at Helping Hudson and all money raised will be going back to Hudson and his family to improve his quality of life.  Click on the badge to go check out this "Wheelie" great cause.  These tutorials will only be available until the 22nd of August, so don't miss out on this fantastic offer or a chance to help little Hudson.

I hope you feel inspired by the Tote bag!  Of course, it is also a great way to package up yet more bathroom toiletries!

11 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!!! this is on my list of MUST MAKE too!! Love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Paula, It's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Paula. I love this little bag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Paula. Thankyou for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely- love the colour too- brilliant Blue??

    looks really grown up.
    On my Must make list too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Well worth the money for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! I do hope the Helping Hudson project has been a success so far! I am going to purchase a couple of tutorials to add to a blog candy pack to celebrate a milestone on my blog! Note to self: remember to do that today! I'm sorry I have been MIA! My internet is the bane of my life ... and just refuses to go faster than walking pace once the clock hits 6pm! I just cannot blog at night anymore (which is the most convenient time) because of the speed. My dh is trying to investigate the prob ... and in the meantime I need some patience! Hugs Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the papers you have chosen to make this bag, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Paula. What is the DSP that you have used?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Judy,
    The DSP is Urban Garden. The bag is more gray than blue - a trick of the light and ineptitude of the photographer - ME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥