Monday, August 16, 2010

TIME FOR RELECTION

For some reason, a lot of people I know were born in September!  I have been busy making Birthday Cards this week!  This is the first time in a long time, I have been able to sit down and actually create for me.  I have really enjoyed playing around in my craft room and using sets that don't get a big workout normally.  I am teaching a class this Saturday the Reflection technique.  If you have never tried it and would like to know how, drop me a line and join in!  I would love to show you this easy, but lovely technique.

I also realised that I haven't really done much sponging scenes lately either, so set myself a challenge to come up with a scene in this Birthday Card.  I have also used a different method to do the bow.  Doesn't it sit really well?

The sentiment I have used is a sneak peak of one of the new sets that will launch on the 1st of September.  There are so many beautiful new products to add to your wish list in the new Catalogue.  If you haven't already done so, reserve your copy with me!

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Paula! Glad you got some time to stamp for yourself this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Paula! How nice is it to stamp for the sake of stamping, just for you! That's my plan today, yayayayay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. You do 'scenery' cards so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, such a beautiful card and a great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet probs (again) ... at the risk of repeating my previous comment ... This is so soft and feminine! Are you going to share your ribbon idea??? giggle! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool card (as usual) Paula! glad you got to 'play' in your craft room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks heaps, Paula. I LOVE this card and it is proudly being displayed in the lounge room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥