Thursday, August 26, 2010

STEP THIS WAY......

I love the different examples you can get out there in Netland of boxes that can be made.  This Stepper box is one I have had in my arsenal for quite sometime and have never had time to sit down and make.  Finally, had some time on Monday and made not one, but two to show you.  They look pretty complicated, but are surprisingly easy to make.
I also think they have a real WOW factor about them.  They look like an ordinary box when all closed up, but once the lid comes off and you open it up - WOW!

Just imagine this little beauty filled with Chocolate - YUM!  I have made the flower using the largest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch, punching three, and cutting each petal nearly to the centre, then curling with my bone folder.  I have added a matching brad to the centre to keep the layers together and adhered with a dimensional.  It looks almost like a Waterlily, don't you think?

I really love how the mini one turned out.  As usual I had to have a play to see what it looked like at only half the height!  It is really cute, and would look great with jewelry in it!

This would make a great class to have.  Why don't you contact me today and book yours!  These would look super under the Christmas tree for someone special!

7 comments:

  1. Ab Fab Paula, these are on my list to do also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used in the first one Paula, and that flower is just divine. Will have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Paula. Love that you tried a mini version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day ... yes ... one day ... I will try one of these! Your Boho Blossoms flower is so sweet! What a pity I gave my Boho Blossoms punch to my sis! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula these are so cute! I haven't done one of these stepper boxes for ages!!! Maybe I should have another go at these. :-) Thanks for sharing Paula, I adore the colours you have chosen for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this box and the Boho flower! Nice work! I'll have to give one of these boxes a try...someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boxes Paula. Love that you made a mini version as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥