Saturday, August 14, 2010

JUST ADD WHEELS

This week at Just Add Ink we have been challenged to Just Add "Wheels" to out projects, in honour of Hudson and his family and the fundraising effort going on to get him a mobility walker.  You can support this cause too by purchasing Tutorials online at the Helping Hudson website.  If you haven't already done so, pop by and take a look!

I wanted to create a fun card for this challenge.  I have no stamps whatsoever that have wheels on them, so I opted to go the Punch Art route, which I haven't really tried before.  This turned out to be so much fun, I am definitely going to do more of them!  I have seen this cute little VW Beetle around on a number of sites and just had to have a go myself.  I love how this turned out!  Just so darn cute!

Why don't you rise to the challenge and submit a design.  Anything with Wheels goes, including Stampin' Around wheels, if, like me, you don't have any "wheel" images to play with.  Perhaps you would like to try some punch art yourself!  Visit Just Add Ink to see all the wonderful entries so far this week and get some inspiration!

11 comments:

  1. So ... cute, Paula. Love the background sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it is soooo cute.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too Paula..I love VWs and your card is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing all these fab challenges ... but just can't seem to find the time to get my stamps out! I hope next week is a little quieter! Love this gorgeous little beetle! Great idea for the challenge Paula! hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! I have never seen a punch art vw - I am so going to try it. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, this is great! You've done wonders with your punches, girl! Love the tree, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, Paula. The whole thing rocks, clever girl. A++++ (And once again, the crafting world is grateful that you are on the JAI DT and other people have a chance to make the Top 5 Picks! :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Paula, just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥