Sunday, July 25, 2010

THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK!

I held a workshop today for a friend who specifically asked for "Male" themed cards.  I think this fits the bill, don't you?!  This was really well received by the Ladies who got to make it.  Not only do they now know how to create the Origami shirt, but they also learnt the "faux Suede" techinique, which the shirt is layered on.

I also demonstrated the Gift and Card in One, which you can see HERE We often struggle with ideas for the men and boys in our lives, but I think everyone was really pleased to go away today with some new ideas to use!  I hope I have managed to give you some inspiration too!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool. I had forgotten about the origami shirt! Great inspiration. Love the colours used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we loved making the shirt, ironing has never been more fun.
    R & E

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! Perfect for a Mere Male card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Paula! What beautiful projects, I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cool. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very neat Paula!! gotta love all mens projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely bookmarking this for a male card class ... just need to work out that origami shirt. Might need to do a google! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥