Friday, July 9, 2010

JAI #25 - JOIN IN THE FUN!

I may be on holiday, but I wasn't going to miss my first design team submission for anything!  We have a colour challenge this week and isn't it gorgeous!

 I must admit to not having any Rose Red ink and only a 6x6 piece of card stock, so I was limited (again!!) by what I could do.  Once I decided on the artwork the rest came together pretty quickly and I am really pleased with the finished design.

 I even made the button following Danielle Daws fabulous tutorial, which you can find here.  I think that little detail just finishes it nicely!

10 comments:

  1. Paula this card is just beautiful and with the different shades of stamping it really looks like the plants are blowing in the Autumn breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning. Congrats on your first DT submission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, this is so much better in real life. It was my absolute pleasure to come home from regional training today to find this card waiting for me! Thank you Paula - I adore it. Have a fabulous holiday - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! you know I LOVE all your work miss artist! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card's beautiful, Paula. I'm especially 'taken' with the heavy sponging around the base of the main panel - looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Paula!

    I hope you're having a fab holiday and getting lots of R & R with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....I love how you added just the heart button for your pop of color with the Rose Red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula! You have convinced me ... this set was not on my wish list ... but I just added it!!! This is simply stunning! Sorry I have been MIA ... 2 weeks away (no internet) followed by a week of distractions! Hope you are doing well! Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥