Monday, July 12, 2010

AN EARLY XMAS WISH

While blog surfing the other day, I came across a gift card and envelope that Andrea Walford put on Youtube.  I was really taken with is idea and raced off to make one myself.  I must say it came together really quickly!  I have made mine Christmas themed, but it would be great for Birthdays, or any occasions really.

I have pulled mine apart here so you can see how it all comes together!  Cool eh?!  Using the Stampin' Up! Slit punch, you could also include a gift card voucher on the inside tag.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Paula, that's so cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project Paula! Thanks so much for providing a link to the video. I want to make one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea ... and yours is sooooo stylish, Paula xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are very much appreciated ♥